Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Ade_76 View Post
    Wip3out..!
    Wip3out 2097
    wip3out 2097 ? is that a wipEout game I don't know about? :-)
    "The Thinker knows..."


  2. #22
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stonesroses View Post
    Samantha fox strip poker......
    in this age of feminism would Samantha say upfront she was a lesbian or would that be on the final level?
    "The Thinker knows..."


  3. #23
    Senior Member Dj_Ade_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lisburn
    Posts
    1,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by u1traviolet View Post
    wip3out 2097 ? is that a wipEout game I don't know about? :-)

    LOL!!

    Pardon my shoddy spelling.
    Stuck a 3 in there, when it was only used in WipEout 3.. (Wip3out)

    Yep! Absolutely incredible game..
    Probably my fave racer of all time..



    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dj_Ade_76; 13-04-16 at 09:13.

    Playstation Forum Moderator

  4. #24
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love all of them, even the N64 version, although never owned a PSP so I couldn't play the two on that system

    oh and the music.... mind bogglingly good :-)
    "The Thinker knows..."


  5. #25
    Senior Member Dj_Ade_76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lisburn
    Posts
    1,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by u1traviolet View Post
    I love all of them, even the N64 version, although never owned a PSP so I couldn't play the two on that system

    oh and the music.... mind bogglingly good :-)
    Yea, the music across the whole range was always brilliant apart from the very very odd turkey. There was one tune missing.. that I ALWAYS had in the custom playlist from the start. Suits the game unbelievably well..

    Visualise it..
    Grid : Rollercoaster..
    https://youtu.be/FWwWVIho5H8

    Aaaaand, due to this thread, I put WipEout HD/Fury on today using a pair of busted PS3's and combining working parts to make a working one..
    Lost my saves, but all the better for it.

    Was rubbish at it, then I went into cockpit view and then started to do better..

    But hell,

    WHAT a RUSH!!


    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    Playstation Forum Moderator

  6. #26
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Ade_76 View Post
    Yea, the music across the whole range was always brilliant apart from the very very odd turkey. There was one tune missing.. that I ALWAYS had in the custom playlist from the start. Suits the game unbelievably well..

    Visualise it..
    Grid : Rollercoaster..
    https://youtu.be/FWwWVIho5H8

    Aaaaand, due to this thread, I put WipEout HD/Fury on today using a pair of busted PS3's and combining working parts to make a working one..
    Lost my saves, but all the better for it.

    Was rubbish at it, then I went into cockpit view and then started to do better..

    But hell,

    WHAT a RUSH!!


    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    yeah i got the the single when it was first released, good track, although, i prefer the 'nemesis mix' more:



    my brother has 'Evolver' which their three most famous are on [texas cowboys, swamp thing, rollercoaster] which reminded me i haven't got, so just got it for 1p on amazon marketplace :-)

    just loaded up spotify and they are still doing stuff!
    "The Thinker knows..."


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Donation System provided by vBDonate v1.4.9 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.6.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com