Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 557
  1. #541
    Senior Member Gorillachops68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stonehenge (ish)
    Posts
    2,646
    Thanked
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gorillachops68
    A month? I still haven't completed a single game since PS copied M$ and started doing trophies. Mind you I do get easily distracted - LoL

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorillachops68 For This Useful Post:

    Dj_Ade_76 (19-05-17)

  3. #542
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanked
    126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: uv1
    currently doing Hard Reset Deluxe on xbox 1 on insane; so good to be getting back into this

    trying to play STRAFE on PS4; its a hard game but at the moment with the framerate problems its makes it very hard / impossible; how this got past Q&A i don't know
    "The Thinker knows..."


  4. #543
    Senior Member Gorillachops68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stonehenge (ish)
    Posts
    2,646
    Thanked
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gorillachops68
    Playing CoD 2 & 3 They are Brilliant lol

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk



  5. #544
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanked
    126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: uv1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillachops68 View Post
    Playing CoD 2 & 3 They are Brilliant lol

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    if your into those two games Medal Of Honor Airborne is backwards compatible on the XBox One and in the sale right now it's about 4.50 realy game not in any way as restricted as the COD games as you can go any where you want on the level straight away. You should give it a go
    "The Thinker knows..."


  6. #545
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanked
    126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: uv1
    Currently I'm enjoying the XBox Backwards Compatibility sale: Gatling Gears, Anomaly: Warzone Earth (I might get the sequel which is on PS4 after I finish this) and Medal of Honor Airborne. That's three good games for under a tenner. Also brought R-Type Dimensions for pennies but I couldn't play it as it was crazy hard and not in a good way

    also got Shadow Warrior 2 at 12.05am today and it's a very very good game. Everyone who liked the first one should give it a go, and everyone who loves Doom (2016) should also give it a go also, as it's better

    also got Polychromatic on Steam which is a great twin stick shooter
    Last edited by u1traviolet; 19-05-17 at 12:53.
    "The Thinker knows..."


  7. #546
    Senior Member Gorillachops68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stonehenge (ish)
    Posts
    2,646
    Thanked
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Gorillachops68
    Quote Originally Posted by u1traviolet View Post
    if your into those two games Medal Of Honor Airborne is backwards compatible on the XBox One and in the sale right now it's about 4.50 realy game not in any way as restricted as the COD games as you can go any where you want on the level straight away. You should give it a go
    Will do fella, cheers. I spotted that at the same time as the old CoDs

    Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk



  8. #547
    Senior Member casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    852
    Thanked
    72
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by u1traviolet View Post
    Currently I'm enjoying the XBox Backwards Compatibility sale: Gatling Gears, Anomaly: Warzone Earth (I might get the sequel which is on PS4 after I finish this) and Medal of Honor Airborne. That's three good games for under a tenner. Also brought R-Type Dimensions for pennies but I couldn't play it as it was crazy hard and not in a good way

    also got Shadow Warrior 2 at 12.05am today and it's a very very good game. Everyone who liked the first one should give it a go, and everyone who loves Doom (2016) should also give it a go also, as it's better

    also got Polychromatic on Steam which is a great twin stick shooter
    Shadow warrior 2 also has a co-op mode I believe

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  9. #548
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanked
    126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: uv1
    Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    Shadow warrior 2 also has a co-op mode I believe

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    And has a massive game save bug where it can wipe your progress out. Left it for a while till they sort it out, don't want it to taint a great game


    just brought Grow Home on PSN for 2:49 better not be rubbish for that price :-)

    also got Heavy Bullets on Steam for about 1:50

    just finished Hard Reset Redux on insane difficulty today, that made up for the Shadow Warrior 2 shit show
    "The Thinker knows..."


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to u1traviolet For This Useful Post:

    casey (25-05-17)

  11. #549
    Senior Member casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    852
    Thanked
    72
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by u1traviolet View Post
    And has a massive game save bug where it can wipe your progress out. Left it for a while till they sort it out, don't want it to taint a great game


    just brought Grow Home on PSN for 2:49 better not be rubbish for that price :-)

    also got Heavy Bullets on Steam for about 1:50

    just finished Hard Reset Redux on insane difficulty today, that made up for the Shadow Warrior 2 shit show
    What platform is the bug applicable to. I have it on Xbox

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  12. #550
    Senior Member u1traviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,484
    Thanked
    126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: uv1
    Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    What platform is the bug applicable to. I have it on Xbox

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    its only on PS4 as far as I know, and being looked at by the devs with a patch coming soon
    "The Thinker knows..."


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Is anyone still playing ...
    By Gorillachops68 in forum Game Nights: Game Together Lobby
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 25-05-15, 22:43
  2. anyone still playing this much?
    By pappasmurf22 in forum Gaming Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-05-14, 20:30
  3. Dying Light - Good Night, Good Luck
    By MorbidPorpoise in forum Gaming Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-13, 14:56
  4. is anybody still playing this.?
    By Zekzytan in forum Xbox Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29-08-10, 21:52
  5. i now am playing this and need help
    By ColdShadow in forum Gaming Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-05-10, 06:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •