Diablo 3 patch 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 patch 2.3

Another game I don't have time to complete! My gaming life sucks!

Comment

Guess thats one good thing about diablo though mate, dont think you could ever complete it, feels more like the story is just an extended prologue to help you hit 70 then the game begins! An endless quest for those legendary drops going to check out the patch over the weekend, another great example of how dlc and add ons should be done.

Comment

What are these Legendary drops you speak off?! I never get that far in a game these days lol!

Comment

They are the highest quality items you can get mate, they are the orange ones that sometimes need to be identified and have some crazy damage and modifiers. Think you might get a couple of drops early on but become more frequent the higher level you get and think also got more chance of drops if you play on the higher difficulties. Also give you special crafting when you salvage them like fiery brimstone.

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
            They are the highest quality items you can get mate, they are the orange ones that sometimes need to be identified and have some crazy damage and modifiers. Think you might get a couple of drops early on but become more frequent the higher level you get and think also got more chance of drops if you play on the higher difficulties. Also give you special crafting when you salvage them like fiery brimstone.
            Sorry mate I was trying to be funny. I know what they are but just don't seem to be able to be able to put enough time into games these days to get to those sort of levels. In fact the last game where I can remember getting a full set of epic gear was Lord of the Rings Online.

Comment

lol no worries mate know what you mean about not having enough time these days and november isnt going to help at all!

Comment

lol no worries mate know what you mean about not having enough time these days and november isnt going to help at all!
                Hopefully I will have scratched the surface of Forza before Fallout comes along but also got the new D & D game Sword Coast to contend with soon as well. I need a lottery win, not so much for the cash, although that will be nice, but just so I can give up work and dedicate more time to gaming lol.

Comment

I hate to pick a hole in your last comment but wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago you had over 10,000 gamerscore in the past 30 days. Christ knows what that would have been if you could find more time to play!!!

the Mrs is away over the weekend so will definitely be about for some online action, whether it be this or IDARB.

Comment

Same as you Slim, no time and too many games to play lol..

Comment

Originally posted by stonesroses View Post
                      I hate to pick a hole in your last comment but wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago you had over 10,000 gamerscore in the past 30 days. Christ knows what that would have been if you could find more time to play!!!

the Mrs is away over the weekend so will definitely be about for some online action, whether it be this or IDARB.
                      It was a pretty slow few weeks with work

Comment

Working...
                      X