Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A liittle treat for you.

I find this FASINATING.

If you've not played the Last of Us, then don't watch this, but if anyone wants to know how powerful and wonderful not just the Last of Us is, but Gaming in general, just watch how these people react to the game.

Ps where is the option to include videos in posts ?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEs8t-lZe4M" target="_blank">
    Last edited by BB; 18-08-15, 19:54.

I'm surprised they took this so well. My first time playing this game and I almost cried when it happened. I haven't played the game since my first playthrough on the PS3 and just re-watching that first part makes me sad

Comment

Agreed. One of the most moving experiences I have had in gaming.

Comment

the game is rated '18' they all look a little young to be playing it
        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

bumping this thread as now i can post video's in posts better you can see what i've posted from this web site alone now.

Comment

What a great way to showcase the emotion a game can bring.. One of those games that left me open mouthed.

Comment

I'm hooked; I watched all 13 of these "React" videos and it's fascinating to see their reactions to the game. Can't wait for episode 14 now.
              SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

Originally posted by MVG skyshadow5 View Post
                I'm hooked; I watched all 13 of these "React" videos and it's fascinating to see their reactions to the game. Can't wait for episode 14 now.
                they are great aren't they Clive.

There is another series side by side by the same creators who get a whole load of OLD people playing the same game. Their reactions to the same chapter of the last of us wasn't as dramatic as the teens but one woman in the other series did openly cry after the prologue of TLOU

Comment

after watching that again i still cant understand why some people said they would have sacraficed ellie at the end. joel lost his daughter, then despite everything began to love this young girl like a daughter. who in their right mind would sacrafice her?
                  XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

Working...
                  X