What did you all get for Xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you all get for Xmas?

So what goodies did we all get.. Gaming and non gaming.

Myself I bagged a new bag, socks, shaver, aftershave, Just Cause 3 and Rainbow 6 Siege.

Money and a sound bar. Mariokart 8 ordered.....

Comment

Shower gels, chocs, cash towards a Sonos speaker and a Garmin Vivoactive smart watch.

Comment

I got the A Asus PC Monitor which i got back in September, Halo 5 Master Chief controller for Xbox One, 30 Steam Credit which went within minutes due too the Steam Sale lol, 1ltr Bottle of JD, Lynx (everyone gets them) and a nice shinny Cross Hatch watch, I was spoilt this year

Comment

I got Ghosts opus eponymous and slipknot 5 gray chapter CDs, exorcist blu Ray, the Jaws novel, an Xbox controller charge stand thing, loads of chocolate and some Xbox and ps4 credit so I can get the bloodborne dlc and more than likely have the Xbox credit sit there for a few months until they decide to give us some decent discounts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got some awesome collectables zombie batman black and white series figure,Deadpool FX series figure,Kylo Ren figure, Deadpool bobblehead, friends blu-ray collection. Some cash a few dvd's and books

My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
              I got Ghosts opus eponymous
              Great album went to see them in London last Monday and caught a guitar pic also brought a limited signed lithograph and a nameless ghoul mask

Comment

What did you all get for Xmas?

New watch, some technic Lego from the bairns, I too got some Lynx, Guy Martins new book, pjs and Assassins creed 27 or whatever it's called and BO3, but BO3 is for me birthday as its tomorrow..... I hate having a birthday this close to Christmas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by JipMeg101; 27-12-15, 20:51.

Comment

I got some bad ass stuff this year.

A Batman and Joker 1/4 scale figures, Scuff controller with remapping buttons and case, Heisenberg hat, Breaking bad series 1 on Bluray, 2 Fall out 4 hoodies, Blops 3 PJ's, Snape wand from Harry Potter, A bottle of Debowa vodka in a wooden flask of the map of Poland (it's to nice to open ) & some cash what I brought Rainbow 6 & The crew for the ps4 Plus the usual socks and Lynx set.

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Originally posted by Rownaldo View Post
                    I got some bad ass stuff this year.

A Batman and Joker 1/4 scale figures, Scuff controller with remapping buttons and case, Heisenberg hat, Breaking bad series 1 on Bluray, 2 Fall out 4 hoodies, Blops 3 PJ's, Snape wand from Harry Potter, A bottle of Debowa vodka in a wooden flask of the map of Poland (it's to nice to open ) & some cash what I brought Rainbow 6 & The crew for the ps4 Plus the usual socks and Lynx set.
                    nice choice on the snape ward he's the best character

Comment

Originally posted by DEADDOLL666 View Post
                      nice choice on the snape ward he's the best character
                      To tell the truth I wanted Voldermoult (spelling) wand to go with my elder wand but when my sister picked it up for my parents at the memorabilia show at the LG they had sold out

​Outnumbered never outgunned

Comment

Great album went to see them in London last Monday and caught a guitar pic also brought a limited signed lithograph and a nameless ghoul mask
                        Man you lucky git What are they like live and also whats the mask like? didnt know they sold them and think i will be putting it on my birthday list if you can buy them online

Comment

Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
                          Man you lucky git What are they like live and also whats the mask like? didnt know they sold them and think i will be putting it on my birthday list if you can buy them online
                          There amazing live. Sound just like they do on the albums. The mask isn't great it's only a latex one but I'm customising it to look a bit better. But I'll add a link to where you can buy a better version
                          https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2602...f=sr_gallery_3

Comment

There amazing live. Sound just like they do on the albums. The mask isn't great it's only a latex one but I'm customising it to look a bit better. But I'll add a link to where you can buy a better version
                            https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2602...f=sr_gallery_3
                            Thank you very much mate noticed a joey mask on there too, would love to have all the slipknot masks but just dont have the money or space and not managed to find any decent replica's, the few i have seen on ebay just look like cheap costume shop copies. Would like to see your custom mask when you're done if you dont mind bunging up a picture

Comment

30 Xbox Live Credit
                              15 PSN Credit
                              20 Steam Credit
                              Fallout 4 with Fallout 3 code inside it for Xbox
                              Assassins Creed 4 Jackdaw Edition for PS4
                              Invicta Watch
                              Various Chocolates
                              couple of Lynx Sets
                              Bottle of Mead

Comment

Working...