world domination by proxy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world domination by proxy.

Does anyone wanna rule the world for me, wud be my rules, but i need a proxy as i aint leader material lol.
    Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

as long as i can sterilize people until they pass an IQ test then im your man.
    XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

Originally posted by pappasmurf22 View Post
      as long as i can sterilize people until they pass an IQ test then im your man.
      sorry, sterilisation be a no no (see exception below). but educations is a big must, the biggest actually, after a fashion, so in just a few short decades, people will hopefully be smart enough that they wont be having kids without proper thought.

there will be exceptions - junkies for example. peedos and molesters as well, basically anyone who abuses a childs human rights will forfeit their own.

nice and tidy.

also we will be throwing out the "unusual" from the ban on "cruel and unusual punishments". im never one to be cruel, but forcing a corrupt bank manager to walk up and down the street every day for ten years dressed as a giant penis while gettin paid minimum wage seems like a fairly fitting, if unusual punishment,

and the more unusual the better lol so if thats ur game maybe give it some thought

Comment

where bankers are concerned im afraid id be cruel. the punishment would be the same but they would have to walk on broken glass in bare feet. unless im in a good mood where the broken glass will be replaced by lego blocks.
        XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

Originally posted by pappasmurf22 View Post
          where bankers are concerned im afraid id be cruel. the punishment would be the same but they would have to walk on broken glass in bare feet. unless im in a good mood where the broken glass will be replaced by lego blocks.
          lego blocks all the way. rememeber, if you are undisputed emperor of the world, you need to set an example to the kids.
          drawing blood is never good lol

an alternative would be blindfolded and in socks in front of a sea of upturned plugs whilst giving the spectators egg guns.

Comment

to be honest im only in to to visit all kinds of horrors on dave cameron and george osbourne. i will abuse my power to mentally and physically destroy those 2 then await the revolution cos id spent the entire countries budget on coming up with cruel and amusing tourture ideas.
            XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

lol much as i sympathise, you probably aint my man then ha ha

that being said, if you ever become emperor in ur own right, and not as my patsy, please send me tickets to the show.

i may not be an advocate of violence and cruelty but i can certainly appreciate its execution when need be lol

Comment

Working...
              X