X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld tv show

just wondering if anyone here is watching this amazing show:

“The thinker knows...”

Watched the first episode. Not sure what to make of it TBH. Will try another couple though.

Comment

Will give this a watch once i have finished the series im watching at the moment i think , heard good things about it

Comment

yes i have been watching it and im liking it so far

Comment

To me there is the lack of stakes in this. And weird plot holes like what if another person accidentally killed a another real person with a knife or smth? Hasnt it happened before?
          And the so called mysteries are... Well being compared to lost... Sadly they are bowhere near lost level of intrigue and are rather meh so far. Im just in for the top notch drama of some of the characters, like Thandie Newton and Hopkins.

Sent from my ZTE A2016 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vytautasart View Post
            To me there is the lack of stakes in this. And weird plot holes like what if another person accidentally killed a another real person with a knife or smth? Hasnt it happened before?
            And the so called mysteries are... Well being compared to lost... Sadly they are bowhere near lost level of intrigue and are rather meh so far. Im just in for the top notch drama of some of the characters, like Thandie Newton and Hopkins.

comparing it to Lost ? that would be like comparing 'Hannibal' to 'The Fall' = far to different

my main concern is the end of season one. like many shows these days we seem to be racing towards a end point in the main story arc [the Arnold storyline] which is great, but, i hope theres is some proper resolution rather than just a cliff-hanger and "wait till next guys"
            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
              comparing it to Lost ? that would be like comparing 'Hannibal' to 'The Fall' = far to different

my main concern is the end of season one. like many shows these days we seem to be racing towards a end point in the main story arc [the Arnold storyline] which is great, but, i hope theres is some proper resolution rather than just a cliff-hanger and "wait till next guys"
              Oh i failed to mention that i just heard someone comparing it to lost, saying its this generations lost which was weird to me xD

Comment

I have it on the backburner to watch in the next couple of weeks..

Comment

Working...
                X