Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been to see the new Thor. Really enjoyed it and Natalie Portman was back in all her glory . Also a little nod to Thors first appearance in the comics with the stone warrior he fights at one point

Comment

• went to c captain Philips the other night, great movie, perhaps slightly drawn out towards the end, 7/10 for good true story and fantastic acting by hanks as usual and newcomer Barkhad Abdi was absolutely magnetic on the screen, so convincing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by slapperbell, post: 205612
        went to c captain Philips the other night, great movie, perhaps slightly drawn out towards the end, 7/10 for good true story and fantastic acting by hanks as usual and newcomer Barkhad Abdi was absolutely magnetic on the screen, so convincing!!
        have you seen the stories coming out in america, apparantly his crew are saying the film is total rubbish and cpt phiilips was a bit of an arse. lol
        XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• just started watching Sons of Anarchy really great tv series, watched the 1st 3 episodes so far

Comment

• You in for a treat mate, i have watched up to season 4, it really is a great show.

Comment

• looks awesome, i was playing gta last night, started feeling tired, put this on didnt go sleep till 3.30 lmao had to be up for 8 very tired

Comment

• Watch Gravity today, a film that you have to watch at a cinema. Probably the best looking film I've ever seen, definitely have to watch it in 3D. Didn't think much of the story though, it was one set piece after other.

8/10

Temepted to watch it at an IMAX next week.

Comment

• Was really thinkin.about seeing this in 3d I might just now

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Takum1 Fujiwara, post: 205811
                    just started watching Sons of Anarchy really great tv series, watched the 1st 3 episodes so far
                    Originally posted by LeeRoye, post: 205813
                    You in for a treat mate, i have watched up to season 4, it really is a great show.
                    you guys recommend ? think its on netflix yea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Takum1 Fujiwara, post: 205811
                      just started watching Sons of Anarchy really great tv series, watched the 1st 3 episodes so far
                      What is the premise?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeRoye, post: 205813
                        You in for a treat mate, i have watched up to season 4, it really is a great show.
                        Seen season 5 and got the first few of season 6 to watch now can send you a link if you like

Comment

• Don't know if anyone else is watching this but my wife and I are hooked on a 10 part drama called The Tunnel at the moment.

IMDb Plot Summary
                          Set primarily in Folkestone and Calais where detectives Karl Roebuck and Elise Wassermann are called to investigate the death of a French politician. When a shocking discovery is made at the crime scene, the pair is forced into an uneasy partnership as they seek out a politically-motivated serial killer who draws them into his own personal agenda.
                          This is being shown on Sky Atlantic HD (and non-HD) on Wednesday at 9pm. I would so love to say more but it would give away some brilliant moments, but I will say this, the first murder is of a French politician who is found at the exact mid-way point of the channel tunnel with the head end in the French side and the lower body and legs on the English side.

~sky~
                          SEN: skyshadow5 - Xbox Live: skyshadow5 - Steam, Origin & Uplay: skyshadow5

Comment

• Originally posted by MVG skyshadow5, post: 206363
                            Don't know if anyone else is watching this but my wife and I are hooked on a 10 part drama called The Tunnel at the moment.

This is being shown on Sky Atlantic HD (and non-HD) on Wednesday at 9pm. I would so love to say more but it would give away some brilliant moments, but I will say this, the first murder is of a French politician who is found at the exact mid-way point of the channel tunnel with the head end in the French side and the lower body and legs on the English side.

~sky~
                            bex is watching it and she said it is great, maybe i should start watching it

Comment

• I was thinking of watching that, but I thought it looked sort of average from the trailers. Wish I'd started watching it now.

Comment

• Now you see me now you dont. Pretty good I thought. And a nice change from the normal stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X