Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will watch anything with him in it, he is an awesome actor. the mrs will watch anything with him in too... for different reasons.

couldnt imagine many people being able to pull off the film locke. just him in a car for almost 90mins.
    XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• Originally posted by pappasmurf22 View Post
      will watch anything with him in it, he is an awesome actor. the mrs will watch anything with him in too... for different reasons.

couldnt imagine many people being able to pull off the film locke. just him in a car for almost 90mins.
      Agree with you there mate, im a huge fan of Bronson, again without him i doubt it would have made the impact it had. Ive not seen Locke, will have to check it out cheers for that sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
        Agree with you there mate, im a huge fan of Bronson, again without him i doubt it would have made the impact it had. Ive not seen Locke, will have to check it out cheers for that sir!
        yeah Locke is very good, your not be disappointed
        “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Just bought locke for a couple of quid on ebay so will give it a watch when it turns up. I also watched Turbo Kid last night, got it free in my horror block and never heard of it before, says its 'mad max on bmx' and its not wrong, quality film and highly recommend it.

Comment

• Harry Brown (again). Excellent flick.
            Hang Em High (again again again...). Also excellent

Comment

• loved turbo kid, proper fun film.
              XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• Finally got around to watching looper. Started off slow but quite enjoyed it once it got into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• watched session 9 last night, missed it first time round but read an article about it in rue morgue as its being reissued on blu ray. Great film and well worth a look, directed by the fella who did the machinist and is kind of similar in atmosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by OliXSE View Post
                    watched session 9 last night, missed it first time round but read an article about it in rue morgue as its being reissued on blu ray. Great film and well worth a look, directed by the fella who did the machinist and is kind of similar in atmosphere.
                    Session 9 is a very good phycological horror, saw it when it was first released.
                    “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• just finished watching, 'Batman: The Killing Joke' a good [but over very quick] watch
                      “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                        just finished watching, 'Batman: The Killing Joke' a good [but over very quick] watch
                        yeah, the graphic novel isnt huge. have that but am yet to watch the film.
                        XB1 GT FartyMcBumTrump

Comment

• after twenty min of arguing with the kids about what was suitable (for both a 13 and 7 year old) on Netflix, I revolted and picked rat race, 15 years old and still hilarious.

kids were dead against it but as they were being held captive they had no choice, they loved it though, rowan Atkinson, whoopi Goldberg and John Cleese in one cheesy and whacky romp of fun.

"eeets a race and im winning"
                          Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyab View Post
                            after twenty min of arguing with the kids about what was suitable (for both a 13 and 7 year old) on Netflix, I revolted and picked rat race, 15 years old and still hilarious.

kids were dead against it but as they were being held captive they had no choice, they loved it though, rowan Atkinson, whoopi Goldberg and John Cleese in one cheesy and whacky romp of fun.

"eeets a race and im winning"
                            isn't there a 'kids' section on netflix?
                            “The thinker knows...”

Comment

• Originally posted by u1traviolet View Post
                              isn't there a 'kids' section on netflix?
                              yup but do you have two girls with a decent age gap? one wanted the my little pony films and one wanted the purge. the problem wasn't that there was nothing suitable or decent, but just that the wee buggers wouldn't agree.

was honestly seconds away from putting on star trek and to hell with em lol
                              Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyab View Post
                                yup but do you have two girls with a decent age gap? one wanted the my little pony films and one wanted the purge. the problem wasn't that there was nothing suitable or decent, but just that the wee buggers wouldn't agree.

was honestly seconds away from putting on star trek and to hell with em lol
                                I feel your pain mate, having a 13 year old boy and a 7 year old girl finding something they both want to watch is near impossible these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X