Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last film you watched... and was it any good

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by C0NTRACT2KILLER, post: 95144
    WHAT!!! your kidding me right? Con Air is immense Nick Cage with a mullet, John Malkovitch as Cyrus The Virus awesome and Steve Buschemi as a looney pedo singing "He got the whole world" as the plane flys overhead this was one of the 90's best movies Cage was in his prime
    Totally agree, excellent film

    Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Watched American Gangster with Denzel Washington. Really good film, the moustaches on the crooked cops steal the show.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by C0NTRACT2KILLER, post: 95144
        WHAT!!! your kidding me right? Con Air is immense Nick Cage with a mullet, John Malkovitch as Cyrus The Virus awesome and Steve Buschemi as a looney pedo singing "He got the whole world" as the plane flys overhead this was one of the 90's best movies Cage was in his prime
        Poor super imposing of the plane at the end. Things exploding randomly. Stretch lamps remaining intact after being hit by a planes wing. Usual wooden acting from Cage.

        Yes I am being serious.

        Sent by the power of squirrel poo

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Woody, post: 95175
          Poor super imposing of the plane at the end. Things exploding randomly. Stretch lamps remaining intact after being hit by a planes wing. Usual wooden acting from Cage.
          Yes I am being serious.
          The poor super imposing was I am sure due to budget restrictions as they had spent a small fourtune on Nicks hair piece, as the Joker said "why so serious" it was never intended to be "best picture" it was 90's cheese that hit all the right notes I am sure 99% of the folks attending the cinema were not interested in stretch lamps or wooden acting, btw Woody avoid Shark Night 3-D, it has wooden acting super imposed sharks and dont get me started on the tube lighting lol

          Born Red, Always Red Liverbird upon my chest Y.N.W.A.

          Dead Rising 2 OTR, Batman Arkham City, Kinect Sports 2, Battlefield 3, Silent Hill Downpour, LOTR War In The North, MW3, Saint's Row: The 3rd, Catherine,

          Comment


          • The Smurfs 3D. Ok, not my usual type of film but if you can find a kid (thanks bruv ) it's pretty funny. I really enjoyed it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by C0NTRACT2KILLER, post: 95192
              The poor super imposing was I am sure due to budget restrictions as they had spent a small fourtune on Nicks hair piece, as the Joker said "why so serious" it was never intended to be "best picture" it was 90's cheese that hit all the right notes I am sure 99% of the folks attending the cinema were not interested in stretch lamps or wooden acting, btw Woody avoid Shark Night 3-D, it has wooden acting super imposed sharks and dont get me started on the tube lighting lol
              Damn autocorrect. Stretch = Street. lol

              I know it's not meant to be taken too seriously, but I just find it a little cringeworthy.

              Comment


              • Just watched Kidulthood, after watching Adulthood the other week. My word, that is a seriously grim film. Very good, but I really do hope innercity schools aren't all like that.

                Sent by the power of squirrel poo

                Comment


                • Watched this today, Bloody awesome film, easy best film I have seen this year Michael Parks is just epic in this film.

                  Comment


                  • Cult Classic in the making.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by prezzy, post: 93739
                      Just watched Nueve Reinas (Nine Queens) - brilliant Spanish film about a couple of con-men - highly recommended
                      The American remake titled 'Criminal' is an underrated gem as well.


                      Comment


                      • Just finished watching The Social Network. Really excellent film, it is kind of sad how it all got started because he felt socially excluded and ended up losing the few friends he had.

                        However, I have just deleted my Facebook account because it just irritates me now.
                        sigpic

                        Call me Chris or Doc

                        Comment


                        • Watched Anatomy of Hell the other day. Do not watch this. It is enough to put a man off sex. As a WTF film it's note bad. Just a little grim in places.

                          Sent by the power of squirrel poo

                          Comment


                          • Last film, The Dead. Was it any good? No.

                            That is all.

                            Comment


                            • I watched attack the block.
                              I enjoyed it but you really do need a translater to understand what there saying half the time lol
                              It remind's me of playing a COD game without the mic been muted lmao you hear me blood you got mercd


                              My artwork page - www.facebook.com/DD13Art

                              Comment


                              • watch thor 8/10 and green lantern 7/10 enjoyed both

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X