Downtime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime.

Sorry for the server downtime, there was a glitch on our cluster (or something like that that crashed the server.. The delay was waiting for out of ours tech support to help.

Any issues please let me know.

All further outage and updates will be announced on our social media as soon as I can update it.

no need to apologise sir cheers for getting it sorted so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by MVG zapiy View Post
      Sorry for the server downtime, there was a glitch on our cluster (or something like that that crashed the server.. The delay was waiting for out of ours tech support to help.

Any issues please let me know.

All further outage and updates will be announced on our social media as soon as I can update it.
      im just glad it wasn't the work that had kicked me off, that was my first thoughts.

wuda been a sad day
      Just because this is the way it is, doesnt mean its the way it has to be!!

Comment

Its about time you got this sorted Jamie, lmfao

Comment

I thought it was my new super duper flippin fast BT internet playing up. I was slagging BT off for a while.... kind of feel bad now....

well not really.

Comment

Lol, I was thinking the same when Stu text me. Ur his broadband is crap lol. But nope he was correct the whole server had crashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, cheers Jamie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lol only messing. Was a shock though as that must be the longest period of up time we have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X