News

SMF - Just Installed!

Last of us part 2

DEADDOLL666 · 6435

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: June 22, 2020, 18:50:27 PM
I’m currently a couple of hours away from the end but this has been amazing all the way through.
Sadly the game is getting a lot of bad reviews (due to a certain part of the story). I think it’s so bad people that haven’t even played it are reviewing it just because they read a spolier.
For me story,gameplay,graphics,sound,music have been the best of this console generation.
Has anyone else played it?

Dj_Ade_76

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 20:22:58 PM
Playing at the mo, just met a couple o shamblers, it's been awesome so far.
The horde chase earlier in the game, and following bits, were just storytelling wizardry, the stress and dare I say anxiety I felt during that chase was mad. (did have the surround system doing it's thing too..)

The music shop scene was mindblowing - highlight so far.

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 18:08:53 PM
That music shop scene was just brilliant.
I’ll have it finished tonight (my nephew finished it Sunday and let me know I’m at the end)
The story has been so good so far. Different style to the first game but fits perfectly.
I hate shambles the noise they make in surround sound is horrid lol

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 21:31:25 PM
Mine just landed, will have a play this weekend.

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 09:58:33 AM
So want to play it but I'm dedicated to clearing my ridiculous backlog before the PS5 comes out.

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 22:11:15 PM
Will have a play on mine this weekend, work is just non stop at the moment.

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 20:17:50 PM
I am playing TLOU2 at the moment and it is amazing. I also saw a load of negative reviews but I now know that they were written by bigotted arseholes who and Xbox fanboys lol.
From what I have seen in the 8 ish hours I have been playing this game (and no I'm not going to spoil any of it), the story, the music, the cut-scene stories and absolutely the gameplay are phenominal.
It has been a very, very, very long time since I bought a console game and this was absolutely worth the day one price as far as I am concerned.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

UltraViolet

Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 16:47:37 PM
I heard it is the same gameplay mechanics as the last game but with a different narrative, is this true?

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 13:00:41 PM
I heard it is the same gameplay mechanics as the last game but with a different narrative, is this true?

Pretty much yes.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 00:32:56 AM
It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played. Simple.

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 18:19:03 PM
Anyone tried grounded mode yet? I finished it on survivor which was tough enough. I’ve started but just got to the first bit as abbie and decided I want to wait until the game feels fresh again. I had just done 2 play throughs and Watched my parter play it.

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 15:54:03 PM
Anyone tried grounded mode yet? I finished it on survivor which was tough enough. I’ve started but just got to the first bit as abbie and decided I want to wait until the game feels fresh again. I had just done 2 play throughs and Watched my parter play it.

On my 2nd playthrough atm to get the missing items/parts and once that's done I'll be having a go at grounded. Not grounded permadeath though, flippin hec that's mental!

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love motorsport 🏁

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 04, 2020, 19:35:21 PM
Yeah I don’t fancy the perma death mode. I’d end up raging too much lol