News

SMF - Just Installed!

Forza - Whats your fave

homerramone · 12676

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 00:16:20 AM
The images in here show what we are missing in the latest versions of these games. The community spirit was wiped out.

Yep  :(

But seeing these old "adverts" and the MVG Racing name bought back some fun memories. I remember spending hours and hours in the paint shop sometimes without every actually racing some nights lol

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 23, 2020, 12:11:15 PM
Last night was fun on Xbox - multiple server issues. At one point in FH4 it dumped me out of a lobby and spawned me here:

There isn't even some ladders for me to get down!

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

PIL0T PEDR0

Reply #32 on: June 14, 2020, 23:58:57 PM
My favourite Forza has to be Forza Motorsport 4, the reason  for me is that it was totally community based, you could gift cars, paints and tunes to other players and vice versa, the community spirit was there and it just hasn't been there since then.

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: June 15, 2020, 14:52:06 PM
Deffo think they need to get sorted WRT the online side.
I've barely played 7 online (Mind you I barely play anything online these days - not by choice - just nobody seems to be playing much)

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 21:02:52 PM
My favourite Forza has to be Forza Motorsport 4, the reason  for me is that it was totally community based, you could gift cars, paints and tunes to other players and vice versa, the community spirit was there and it just hasn't been there since then.

Amen brother

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!