News

SMF - Just Installed!

[PS] What are you currently playing?

DEADDOLL666 · 13657

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 20:05:21 PM
I am playing TLOU2 at the moment and it is amazing. On release day I read so many negative reviews (and it began to worry me) but now I know that they were all from bigotted arseholes who didn't like the fact the main heroine of the story is not a "straight white female" but is instead LGBTQ+
From what I have seen in the 8 ish hours I have been playing this game (and no I'm not going to spoil any of it), that fact is literally a side note to the main story arc and personally I think they have got it spot on. It has been a very, very, very long time since I bought a console game and this was absolutely worth the day one price as far as I am concerned.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

ewan1978

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 21, 2020, 05:40:23 AM
Picked up world war z during the psn sale, anyone have it? The zombie swarms are fun to kill but would def need a decent squad to turn up the difficulty

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 25, 2020, 18:17:24 PM
Back playing apex legends. I’ve not played it in ages but really like what they’ve done to the game.
Also been playing hyper scape. Ubisofts new f2p battle royale. It’s good but something needs sorting. You can shoot a guy with the same gun and overcharge set up and he’ll kill you in a few hits where as you put a full clip into him. But it is still early days for it

Gorillachops

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: September 01, 2020, 01:16:00 AM
I came across a free download of the 20th Anniversary edition of Tomb Raider, so I’ll be taking that  out for a spin in the near future 😁

~GC~

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 01, 2020, 20:17:11 PM
Its a great game mate, you will love it and free, thats a bonus lol.

olixse

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 08, 2020, 17:49:29 PM
i bought Tony Hawks which i really love, it took a while to get used to the controls again but amazed i can still remember things, also found using the d-pad makes everything much better, really is a blast from the past, specially with the soundtrack.
I also bought Pc Building Simulator as its half price on Ps store, really enjoying it too, relaxing and addictive.