• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: June 11, 2020, 21:14:25 PM
Looked amazing, imagine that in 4K?

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 21:01:01 PM
This game does interest me as most of you know I love racing games and if my wheel is supported that would be great, but, I want to know a bit more about it first.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

UltraViolet

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 22:31:56 PM
Just looked like more GT really, which is always very welcome. Should of shown in the trailer ‘bumper-cam’ as cockpit view obscured half the track!

From what I saw on display here this will not be a launch title as it looked very much like a PS4 game so they’ve got a bit of work to do on it I think

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 20:07:24 PM
I know what you mean, the menu system (GUI) always bugged me about GT and it will be back in this version, its just really slow.

UltraViolet

Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 22:08:56 PM
saw this:

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 23:23:08 PM
Gotta say what we did see of the Trial Mountain circuit loooked very impressive and a single player career mode is very welcome too. But overall we didn't actually get to see much, as the GT7 footage seemed to show the same few corners again and again rather than showing us a full lap, why wouldn't they show us full lap? I don't want to see the same corners 10 times, show me more! The cutscene footage in the garage was always going to look fantastic ..... because it's a cut-scene  ::) 
The picture quality which I think was in 4K (correct me if I'm wrong) was brilliant though even on my 1080p PC monitor so should look amazing on my 4K HDR TV; keep those trailers coming Polyphony.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 08:57:31 AM
They always seem to do this with trailers for car games. Show you all these cool looking videos from all these mad angles. And they surely look really pretty.
But since you wont ever really play the game from these mad angles.. seems a bit meh to me.