• View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 18, 2020, 21:44:54 PM
Dirt rally 2
Grid
Lonely mountains downhill
Fifa 19

UltraViolet

Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 01:54:03 AM
after getting 'GRID' on the PS4 i suddenly remembered i still hadn't finished the last Grid game on XBox so i'm going through that, as well as Immortal Redneck, NeuroVoider, and 'Freakout: Calamity TV Show'

olixse

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 24, 2020, 18:11:10 PM
i bought construction simulator 3 and space engineer for xbox but picked up a switch last week so spending most of the time on that. Recently finished plague tale and hellblade on the game pass and started the new ori game.

sniperste77

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 25, 2020, 13:51:17 PM
Forza Horizon 4 mostly. Bit of gta v

stonesroses

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 29, 2020, 21:23:24 PM
Grid - the modern version on Xbox. Love it and the ultimate pass is a tenner on sale right now

UltraViolet

Reply #22 on: April 30, 2020, 21:44:40 PM
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

haven't played this since the original version came out and its a pleasure to play it again, still looks very slick hasn't dated a bit

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 01, 2020, 08:20:47 AM
I just finished GTA IV - still a great story. Liberty City as a setting is great just to drive around and listen to the radio. I'm doing the 2 DLCs next (The Lost/Ballad of Gay Tony).

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 01, 2020, 11:04:58 AM
I just finished GTA IV - still a great story. Liberty City as a setting is great just to drive around and listen to the radio. I'm doing the 2 DLCs next (The Lost/Ballad of Gay Tony).
I love the dlc. Shame they didn’t add any story dlc for 5. There was so much they could have done.

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: May 01, 2020, 13:41:10 PM
I love the dlc. Shame they didn’t add any story dlc for 5. There was so much they could have done.

I agree, R* https://kotaku.com/rockstar-explains-why-gta-v-never-got-single-player-dlc-1819781386 said a while back they didn't have the resources - porting GTAV to next gen, making GTA:O actually worth playing and RDR2 just took too much time.

GTA IV DLC "Ballad of Gay Tony" is great, even the dancing mini game lol. I'm doing them in order so "The Lost" first then that one.

PIL0T PEDR0

Reply #26 on: May 20, 2020, 11:00:23 AM
I am mainly playing a few games at the moment depending what mood I'm in, the games are: The Bioshock Collection, Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands The Handsome Collection, Borderlands 3, Forza 7 & Horizons 4,  Final Fantasy VII & IX, Red Dead Redemption 2 and sometimes Call of Duty Warzone. I still have a lot of unfinished games that I will get to eventually

Gorillachops

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 13:34:14 PM
As it’s not my main console at the moment, I paid for a month to try Warzone.

I’m guessing all the “serious players” are on PlayStation now, because I could never get any better than  >60.  On XBox , I’m never out of the top 20

I’m also playing Trials Fusion again while I can

EDIT: ignore the stuff about Warzone, I played for an hour today and couldn’t break 100 . . .
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 16:57:26 PM by Gorillachops »

~GC~

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 08:12:19 AM
I just finished The Outer Worlds last night.

Great game, considering it's Obsidian it didn't crash once lol But seriously it's been the best space game I've played for a while, really felt like I was off world and in a far off galaxy. It seems open world but really it's fairly linear and that's good to me, too often games (Ubisoft!) do these great big open spaces and fill them with nothing but mundane quests. Here even the singular 'fetch these items quests' I remember rewarded me with something good and extra insight into the society of the world I am in.

Already started a second playthorugh (multiple endings!) but yeah I enjoyed this.

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #29 on: August 18, 2020, 09:53:47 AM
Halo CE, 2 and 3

Ok they're old games and I'm a complete Halo fanboy but it's nice to go through the originally trilogy every so often. I played via Master Chief Collection and though there is an updated graphics option for CE + 2 I prefer the original which is all now in HD.

I think my favourite part of all these is still whenever you combine vehicle and on-foot combat, to me no other game does that better. Otherwise I don't have more to say that hasn't already been said about these great games 8)

Onto ODST, 4+5 next  :D