SMF - Just Installed!

[PS] What are you currently playing?

DEADDOLL666 · 13423

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: April 16, 2020, 00:30:30 AM
What are you currently playing?

For me Dayz as I play it a lot with a mate. Just finished playing the final fantasy 7 remake (don’t get me started talking about that lol)
I keep playing call of duty MW and just finished the mw2 remastered. Looking forward to the predator hunting grounds at the end of the month
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 08:41:31 AM by zapiy »

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 08:42:22 AM
Spiderman is one I have purchased. Great looking game and looking forward to having a bash real soon.

Rownaldo

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 19:05:03 PM
Doom eternal but quickly realised that my reactions are not what they used to be.

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 19:19:56 PM
Im currently playing CoD Warzone Xbox & F12019 on PC

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

ewan1978

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 20:02:23 PM
Spiderman is one I have purchased. Great looking game and looking forward to having a bash real soon.
It’s awesome, completed it & the dlc, love the combat. There’s a video on YouTube of some guy not touching the ground in combat for like 15 mins

ewan1978

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 20:04:38 PM
I haven’t left warframe in like 4 years, take a break every now & then to play sp games from ps+ but I haven’t touched fps since hardline & taking it back to simpler time’s ruined battlefield for me lol

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 00:52:37 AM
Doom eternal but quickly realised that my reactions are not what they used to be.

Lol yeah it’s pretty rapid but that soundtrack just gets me hyped lol

UltraViolet

Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 02:07:57 AM
got 'GRID' cheap in the sale and have been enjoying that, although its a little bare-bones without the 'season pass' but, as i didn't pay to much for it im pleased for the amount of time i'll be spending on it

plus Risk of Rain 2 which i've been trying to get to level 20 every so often; the game is hard even on 'easy' difficulty. made it to level 18 a week or so back and died getting stuck in the scenery! over two hours of solid gameplay lost because of one silly mistake

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 06:22:31 AM
Battlefield 1 and Civilization VI which takes me back to my Amiga days, playing into the early hours with that just one more go feeling although its a lot more complicated now.

Rownaldo

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 18:24:18 PM
Just started playing Mine Craft for the 1st time over the weekend.

Never played it before.

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 14:01:50 PM
Call of Duty MW (2019) First cod game in about 5 years, got it for the sp from my son for xmas and thought I would give the mp a go a couple of days ago and now I'm hooked. Back to basics without all the bullshit and all the better for it.

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 28, 2020, 20:24:55 PM
Just started playing Mine Craft for the 1st time over the weekend.

Never played it before.

What are your thoughts on it?

My daughter played it before me (years ago) and tried to get me to play it. I watched her & arrogantly stated "I'd never play a game with graphics that sh1t", now, it's about all I play and with Optifine & shaders (PC Java version) it looks stunning.  :-[

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 20:11:59 PM
Still Call of Duty (2019) determined to get to level 155

UltraViolet

Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 16:12:03 PM
Got 'Control' today, excellent game! The atmosphere which Remedy Entertainment have created in this is lovely
Controls seem tight as well, only a hour in so far, but, I hope to spend more time in it in the coming days

(half price til next week on PSN)

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 18, 2020, 16:42:36 PM
Got 'Control' today, excellent game! The atmosphere which Remedy Entertainment have created in this is lovely
Controls seem tight as well, only a hour in so far, but, I hope to spend more time in it in the coming days

(half price til next week on PSN)

My favourite game of last year, bought it on a punt when it was half price and glad I did.