News

SMF - Just Installed!

[PS] What are you currently playing?

DEADDOLL666 · 13286

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 00:31:11 AM
Downloading call of duty WW2 as it’s free. Only had it on X1. So looking forward to giving it a blast on ps4

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 20:34:54 PM
I am going to play through The Last of Us (remastered) on my PS4 in readiness for Part 2. And knowing me I'll be playing the first and the second one alternatively as I don't have the time to play it 24 hrs a day (unfortunately)

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

olixse

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 21:04:50 PM
i bought session today and really love it. The controls take a while to get used to specially if you have played skate but well worth sticking with it, makes it very rewarding when you finally land something.

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 08:52:05 AM
Fancy this - will bide till I get it cheap (mostly cos I have a ton of stuff to play. Deffo not cos im a tightwad - though I am.. well a bit)

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 13:19:43 PM
I played last of us pt2 at midnight until 4am and didn’t want to turn it off.

Dj_Ade_76

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: June 22, 2020, 20:25:02 PM
I haven’t left warframe in like 4 years, take a break every now & then to play sp games from ps+ but I haven’t touched fps since hardline & taking it back to simpler time’s ruined battlefield for me lol

Bring back the BF4 days..

Dj_Ade_76

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 23:43:00 PM
I played last of us pt2 at midnight until 4am and didn’t want to turn it off.

I know that feelin..

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: June 23, 2020, 09:22:42 AM
Im trying to resit buying it - I have so much to play and it will drop in price eventually
(When I will still have so much to play :) )

Gorillachops

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: June 23, 2020, 19:07:32 PM
Plodding through RDR2 at the moment 

~GC~

UltraViolet

Reply #24 on: June 24, 2020, 10:20:19 AM
Been enjoying Star Wars Episode 1: Racer which came out yesterday.

Still not picked up ‘Control’ again even though I’m close to finishing it i think; the Fridge monster really pained me - takes under five minutes to kill it and I was there re-trying it for over a hour, which was nice :-)

Gorillachops

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: June 24, 2020, 16:16:08 PM
Downloading call of duty WW2 as it’s free. Only had it on X1. So looking forward to giving it a blast on ps4

I still have that somewhere if you fancy a few games sometime  :)

~GC~

ewan1978

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 18:16:21 PM
So I’m currently downloading bf5 & warzone as I’m thinking of getting back into FPS after taking a leave of absence from the genre, anyone still playing either & which would be easier to pick up n play without getting my ass handed to me too much?

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 08:41:39 AM
So I’m currently downloading bf5 & warzone as I’m thinking of getting back into FPS after taking a leave of absence from the genre, anyone still playing either & which would be easier to pick up n play without getting my ass handed to me too much?

Had a little dabble with Warzone and to put it bluntly I was crap at it, but probably it's a game you need to spend a bit of time with to learn and play with some like minded gamer's and I wasn't prepared to do that.

stonesroses

• View Profile
Reply #28 on: June 29, 2020, 01:16:35 AM
Wreckfest - just bought this again. Had it before and didn’t give it a proper go. Dunno what I was thinking as am loving it this time around.

Assassins creed odyssey - 4 hours in and what a game. Stunning as well.

Split second velocity. Invested in a fancy new tv (As old one broke) so giving this game another whirl. Brilliant game and I think the visuals are brilliant for a 360.

Casey - Stardew valley is free to play this weekend and my boy loves it so finally bought it after all. It has a similar feel to animal crossing

stonesroses

• View Profile
Reply #29 on: June 29, 2020, 01:22:00 AM
Nearly forgot. Pes 2020 euro to the euro free expansion pack. Gives it a new lease of life when all the teams Are not made up. It really is better than FIFA in terms of gameplay but FIFA does win on the overall package.

Got a good few games on the go at the moment which makes a nice change.