News

SMF - Just Installed!

return of the silence

kingy7489 · 337

kingy7489

• View Profile
on: April 16, 2020, 09:17:14 AM
Hello all, saw the twitter post and couldn't believe this was still going. Some good ol times playing gt6, ah those days when I could force the kids to bed at 8pm, jump on a wheel and race for a couple hours, bliss 😂

As of the moment, I dont have any consoles these days 🙃, sad times, but still kicking about on steam (with the same screen name) if anyone up for a little 7 days 2 die, F1 racing, or anything else really!

Hope to reaquint myself around the group, and hope to see you all soon.

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:24:04 AM
Lol, well, the previous site had years and years of issues with the database, it finally caused some issues and so I just decided to restart the bloody thing and the fact some have logged in on this has shown there was issues I could not even see.

Anyway good to see you around mate.

Hope you are fairing ok in the current climate?

kingy7489

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:02:36 AM
Must admit, haven't been around the old page for years, I had an app on an old phone I used to use, then a couple upgrades later you forget about about certain apps.

Yeah man, keeping well, remember we're scottish, we just drink buckfast and tell the virus to f*** off 😂
In seriousness tho, my little one was in ICU in September with breathing issues, so have been shut in house for month and a half? now but better safe than sorry. The good spirt of the community has helped a lot, even had a councillor offer to look after the kids while I go shopping!

Hope all is well with you and yours 👍

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 16:53:17 PM
Welcome mate, Ive already got you on Steam, didnt know you had F1 2019, ive been on that recently so if you see me on LETS RACE lol

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 20:15:22 PM
Welcome back

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 19:02:15 PM
Hi kingy & welcome back to MVG bud.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

kingy7489

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 14:26:31 PM
You do indeed Titan, yeah I got F1 2018, left 2019 as I didn't feel they added much in the way of handling, although F1 2020 could be worth a shot at trying to bring back an old weekly League style comp?
Those are 2 names from the old GT days! How are we all doing? Was watching my (very poor) 2 youtube videos the other day of us racing, brought all the memories back, was quite a High calibre some weeks.

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 08:53:53 AM
ive already got F1 2020 on pre order, but on the PC, if it ever comes to Xbox Games pass then ill defo set a league up on here lol