News

SMF - Just Installed!

return of the silence

kingy7489 · 3919

kingy7489

• View Profile
on: April 16, 2020, 09:17:14 AM
Hello all, saw the twitter post and couldn't believe this was still going. Some good ol times playing gt6, ah those days when I could force the kids to bed at 8pm, jump on a wheel and race for a couple hours, bliss 😂

As of the moment, I dont have any consoles these days 🙃, sad times, but still kicking about on steam (with the same screen name) if anyone up for a little 7 days 2 die, F1 racing, or anything else really!

Hope to reaquint myself around the group, and hope to see you all soon.

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:24:04 AM
Lol, well, the previous site had years and years of issues with the database, it finally caused some issues and so I just decided to restart the bloody thing and the fact some have logged in on this has shown there was issues I could not even see.

Anyway good to see you around mate.

Hope you are fairing ok in the current climate?

kingy7489

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 10:02:36 AM
Must admit, haven't been around the old page for years, I had an app on an old phone I used to use, then a couple upgrades later you forget about about certain apps.

Yeah man, keeping well, remember we're scottish, we just drink buckfast and tell the virus to f*** off 😂
In seriousness tho, my little one was in ICU in September with breathing issues, so have been shut in house for month and a half? now but better safe than sorry. The good spirt of the community has helped a lot, even had a councillor offer to look after the kids while I go shopping!

Hope all is well with you and yours 👍

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 16:53:17 PM
Welcome mate, Ive already got you on Steam, didnt know you had F1 2019, ive been on that recently so if you see me on LETS RACE lol

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 20:15:22 PM
Welcome back

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 19:02:15 PM
Hi kingy & welcome back to MVG bud.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

kingy7489

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 14:26:31 PM
You do indeed Titan, yeah I got F1 2018, left 2019 as I didn't feel they added much in the way of handling, although F1 2020 could be worth a shot at trying to bring back an old weekly League style comp?
Those are 2 names from the old GT days! How are we all doing? Was watching my (very poor) 2 youtube videos the other day of us racing, brought all the memories back, was quite a High calibre some weeks.

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 08:53:53 AM
ive already got F1 2020 on pre order, but on the PC, if it ever comes to Xbox Games pass then ill defo set a league up on here lol

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r