News

SMF - Just Installed!

what's the last film / TV show you watched?

UltraViolet · 1622

UltraViolet

• What’s for tea mother?.... PINS!
    • View Profile
on: April 20, 2020, 02:50:51 AM
so, what's the last film and / or TV show you watched? and was it any good? is its worth recommending?

just finished 'Devs' which was very very good, done by the guy who did Ex Machina and Annihilation. if you liked those two films your realy dig Devs [the 'V' is 'U' by the way

going through season three of Westworld at the moment after not finishing season two i was i little wherey of starting the new season but it seems almost a re-boot as its not set in the park anymore

will be watching the last episode of season eight of Strike Back which is a good fun action show

recently watched the latest season of 'Liar' which was nice, specially as it was filmed locally

films wise, The Invisible Man and Underwater where stand-outs for me

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 06:27:57 AM
Tiger King (it was nuts)

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 14:47:58 PM
Scorched Earth. Not the best not the worst. 2/5 (that sounds low but its not really in my system :) )

Rownaldo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 18:28:41 PM
Was off work on holiday last week and watched all three seasons of Stranger things what we thought was bloody brilliant then watched The stranger , Only 8 episodes and lots of twists and turns.

The Mandalorian for the second time as the other half had not watched it.

UltraViolet

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 20:51:22 PM
Was off work on holiday last week and watched all three seasons of Stranger things what we thought was bloody brilliant then watched The stranger , Only 8 episodes and lots of twists and turns.

The Mandalorian for the second time as the other half had not watched it.

I was pleasantly surprised by the stranger, I good watch

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 08:47:37 AM
Sons of Anarchy

Its a show about an American motorcycle gang, by the same writer/producer of "The Shield". Ive seen it before on its original run but I'm really enjoying a 2nd go. Some of their antics are almost nonsensical in how much they can get away with but that makes it better. Its very acted (by some!) which helps, and there's quite a few Brits in there for you to spot.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo
Pulling Together - Order beer and ale from pubs in your area https://camra.org.uk/pullingtogether/

UltraViolet

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 11:28:49 AM
Sons of Anarchy

Its a show about an American motorcycle gang, by the same writer/producer of "The Shield". Ive seen it before on its original run but I'm really enjoying a 2nd go. Some of their antics are almost nonsensical in how much they can get away with but that makes it better. Its very acted (by some!) which helps, and there's quite a few Brits in there for you to spot.

which UK channel is that on at the moment? i might give it a go

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 13:59:04 PM
Sons of Anarchy

which UK channel is that on at the moment? i might give it a go

Its on Netflix, or can be bought on Amazon. I don't think its on telly anymore, might have been Channel 5 I watched it on first go around

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo
Pulling Together - Order beer and ale from pubs in your area https://camra.org.uk/pullingtogether/

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 19:20:05 PM
Bought Disney+ specifically for the Marvel films and for The Mandalorean but two weeks later I've watched 1 film and that's it  :-\

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

Rownaldo

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 01:50:04 AM
Picked up Rise of the Skywalker today so I can watch it the weekend.

We watched on day of release at the cinema but looking forward to watching it again.

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 09:29:27 AM
Started watching the last episode of Better Call Saul earlier. Will likely finish it later today. Like the new series :)

UltraViolet

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 13:12:16 PM
Started watching the last episode of Better Call Saul earlier. Will likely finish it later today. Like the new series :)

Do you have to of watched Breaking Bad to watch it?

UltraViolet

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 13:25:40 PM
Just watched Extraction on Netflix, if you like a good action film give it a go

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 10:19:27 AM
Just finished the latest season of Ozark, nearly done on Homeland, gutted this is ending and so I hunted for something similar and found Deep State from Fox TV, not bad actually.

UltraViolet

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 12:05:57 PM
Just finished the latest season of Ozark, nearly done on Homeland, gutted this is ending and so I hunted for something similar and found Deep State from Fox TV, not bad actually.

Deep state is really good. haven't watched season 2 yet, but its on my list