News

SMF - Just Installed!

Xbox series X gameplay

DEADDOLL666 · 5718

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: April 30, 2020, 17:27:10 PM
Xbox is showing of games been played on the new console May 7th at 4pm on inside Xbox.
Very looking forward to seeing what games they will be showing.
I think the new assassins creed and watchdogs will be shown
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 17:33:35 PM by DEADDOLL666 »

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 18:06:10 PM
Great cannot wait, will give us some sort of Idea what to expect nextgen.

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 08:18:39 AM
Xbox is showing of games been played on the new console May 7th at 4pm on inside Xbox.

I remember Watchdogs 1 first reveal, lets hope they don't lie about it this time lol

Halo Infinite is the game I'd like to see, I don't feel Halo on this generation was as good as the last so I'm hoping Infinite fixes that. We'll probably see some Forza (MS or Horizon) as well which should look great.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 11:07:22 AM

I remember Watchdogs 1 first reveal, lets hope they don't lie about it this time lol

Halo Infinite is the game I'd like to see, I don't feel Halo on this generation was as good as the last so I'm hoping Infinite fixes that. We'll probably see some Forza (MS or Horizon) as well which should look great.

I can’t wait to see halo. I totally agree about this gen’s halo game’s. I just haven’t liked the new kind of enemies. I much prefer the covenant

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 08:26:56 AM
ill give it a watch but Im undecided if im going next gen or not, i think there is still loads left in the current gen

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 11:14:55 AM
List of the trailers shown, there might be another 1 or 2 as well:

• Yakuza: Like A Dragon:
  • Second Extinction:
  • Scarlet Nexus:
  • The Medium:
  • The Ascent:
  • Call of The Sea:
  • Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2:
  • Chorus:
  • Scorn:
  • Dirt 5:
  • Bright Memory Infinite:

Some of my highlights:

Chorus A true space shooter at last lol Project Slypheed (Xbox 360) was the last one I can remember, this looks excellent and I'm glad to see this genre again.
The Ascent Nice looking cyber-punk styled shooter, might not be what people are expecting for 'next gen' (who knows what they expect anyway lol) but the Series X will need quality smaller games as well as the big hitters.
Bright Memory Infinite If executed well this could be a very new take on the FPS style, I disliked the other FPS they showed (Second Extinction) as it seemed like a generic co-op survival style. Bright seems like a more solo centric story driven experience with lots of unique sections.
Dirt 5 Special mention for the only driving game lol Gave me an idea perhaps of what driving games could look like on Series X but not my cup of tea.

Some of the games look amazing - that Yakuza one knocks it out the park - but with no Forza or Halo I was a little disappointed but thats only because I didnt see 'my' games, not that the games showed looked bad.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 20:42:33 PM
Oh,  :(  not a single there that I was interested in. Yeah some do look good but none of them made we want to play them

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 23:50:56 PM
Some of these look amazing.

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 18:49:07 PM
A few of them will be on game pass on release which is good