Hello I’m Deaddoll666

DEADDOLL666 · 4466

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
on: April 15, 2020, 23:17:14 PM
Hello
Most people will already know me here but hello again
Currently playing a lot of Dayz on X1 or PS4. Also the new cod on PS4.
Other then that just lots of drawing and costuming

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 23:19:28 PM
How are things bud?

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 23:25:49 PM
Not too bad considering the state of the world currently.
How’s things your end?

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 23:31:32 PM
About the same, loads gone on and will get through that with you all in time..

Just nice to catch up with the old crew lol.

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 00:16:40 AM
Hi DD, hope things are OK your end, can't wait to see some of your drawings as you've had a long time to practice / perfect styles during the MVG downtime  :D

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 00:33:59 AM
Hi DD, hope things are OK your end, can't wait to see some of your drawings as you've had a long time to practice / perfect styles during the MVG downtime  :D

There good as can be at the moment cheers. My art has definitely got better over the years. I do a lot of digital art now using my iPad Pro doing designs for groups and my own t-shirt designs which I’m hoping to start selling at somepoint.

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 00:38:27 AM

There good as can be at the moment cheers. My art has definitely got better over the years. I do a lot of digital art now using my iPad Pro doing designs for groups and my own t-shirt designs which I’m hoping to start selling at somepoint.

Oh wow that's awesome, good luck with that project 👍

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

Rownaldo

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 15:14:47 PM
How are you doing Stu mate ?

Been loving all the predator stuff you been putting up on social media, Cannot believe you sold the Sandtrooper as it was outstanding.

Glad you have got into biking, I got into road biking big time a while back as I live the distances you can cover but the college at work that got me into got killed whilst out on his bike and it put me off and I lost all confidence on the roads so I only do canals now.

DEADDOLL666

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 00:47:15 AM
How are you doing Stu mate ?

Been loving all the predator stuff you been putting up on social media, Cannot believe you sold the Sandtrooper as it was outstanding.

Glad you have got into biking, I got into road biking big time a while back as I live the distances you can cover but the college at work that got me into got killed whilst out on his bike and it put me off and I lost all confidence on the roads so I only do canals now.

Cher’s I love all the pred stuff but possibly selling my elder head yet. Had to sell the sandy as my back and shoulder couldn’t take the weight of the back pack anymore. But the money from it is going to get me a Xbox series x and ps5 hopefully.

Sorry to hear about your mate. I mainly cycle off-road round here as people drive like idiots. I have my bike I use for just country tracks round here and my downhill bike for riding trails with my mate. That is so much fun and a big adrenaline rush doing gap jumps and big drops.