News

SMF - Just Installed!

Forza Horizon 5 - Out now

WiggyDiggyPoo · 2701

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
on: November 09, 2021, 09:21:34 AM
A new topic! /s  ;)

Anyone get this? I've been 'enjoying' the early access but it's been really buggy - online won't keep me connected for cruises but I can race online. Apart from that minor issue it's a very good game so far, set in Mexico it reminds me a lot of FH2/FH3. The game looks gorgeous even on a Xbox Series S with no 4k. There's loads of events to do and map seems around 1.5x bigger than last time.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

PIL0T PEDR0

Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 21:26:27 PM
I have got the game, I got it on release day through game pass, really enjoying it at the moment, apart from trying to get some of the XP/Fast Travel Boards especially the 5,000XP board hanging on the pylon, but I got it in the end. Not come across any bugs yet.

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 12:18:59 PM
I have got the game, I got it on release day through game pass, really enjoying it at the moment, apart from trying to get some of the XP/Fast Travel Boards especially the 5,000XP board hanging on the pylon, but I got it in the end. Not come across any bugs yet.

Your're lucky! I've raised and had closed about 7 tickets so far, keep losing progress  >:( Mexico is great though, really like the setting.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 22:19:43 PM

Your're lucky! I've raised and had closed about 7 tickets so far, keep losing progress  >:( Mexico is great though, really like the setting.

Are you playing this on the Xbox Pedro or via Windows 10 as I know the Win 10 version did have some bugs but I thought they'd been ironed out?

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!