News

SMF - Just Installed!

Do you Stream your gameplay?

TITAN TAYL0R · 7131

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: April 17, 2020, 17:07:54 PM
Ive recently started Streaming my game play & I was wondering if anyone else does? If so add your links and ill come follow & watch when im not gaming myself

Here are mine

twitch.tv/titantayl0r

mixer.com/TITANTAYL0R

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 19:24:43 PM
Will check it out but if I have time to watch someone play then I would rather play lol.

UltraViolet

Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 02:12:52 AM
mine are:

twitch:  ultravio1et

mixer:  ultraviolet

youtube:  ultravio1et

i don't use a mic, i just stream mildly ok gameplay :-)

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 06:29:35 AM
No cannot think of anything much worse than people watching my gaming skills.

homerramone

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 14:43:33 PM
Must admit ive never understood the attraction of watching someone else play - so ive never really tried streaming my own games either - who would want to watch me be crap at stuff.
I get bored waiting to respawn for 20 seconds or so and you can watch gameplay then so im deffo not going to sit for many minutes watching someone.

UltraViolet

Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 16:03:21 PM
Must admit ive never understood the attraction of watching someone else play - so ive never really tried streaming my own games either - who would want to watch me be crap at stuff.
I get bored waiting to respawn for 20 seconds or so and you can watch gameplay then so im deffo not going to sit for many minutes watching someone.

I would of thought the same thing realy, but watching others play a game you play, but, insanely well, can be very enjoyable. I quite often watch DraQu play Doom Eternal , it’s like watching a skater or BMXer doing tricks you could only ever dream of; its entertaining
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 20:54:32 PM by UltraViolet »

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 12:31:31 PM
I guess there is an element of truth in that but it would be a rare thing for me to watch.

WiggyDiggyPoo

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 15:00:06 PM
Theres been a couple of interesting game tie ins but not enough to tempt full time yet.

Forza Horizon 4 - There's a career objective of streaming on Mixer but the rewards weren't very good so I left it
Borderlands 3 - ECHOCast plugin for Twitch. This one is a little more interesting as you can apparently interact with the Streamer, get unique rewards and events. I've not got it working yet though.

XBL: Wiggydiggypoo

UltraViolet

Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 17:44:25 PM
Theres been a couple of interesting game tie ins but not enough to tempt full time yet.

Forza Horizon 4 - There's a career objective of streaming on Mixer but the rewards weren't very good so I left it
Borderlands 3 - ECHOCast plugin for Twitch. This one is a little more interesting as you can apparently interact with the Streamer, get unique rewards and events. I've not got it working yet though.

There’s quite a few games where you interact with viewers, they can change certain things in games which might normally be random
The Forza Horizon 4 objective one was easy to achieve, you just watched others play the game on your Microsoft linked account. I just turned my chromebook on while I was at work and left it on because loads and loads of horizon streamers also got XP for streaming 24 7

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 19:18:30 PM
Ive recently started Streaming my game play & I was wondering if anyone else does? If so add your links and ill come follow & watch when im not gaming myself

Here are mine

twitch.tv/titantayl0r

mixer.com/TITANTAYL0R

I've never streamed myself as I hardly play anything except Minecraft on PC now, and I'm sure if anybody watched me play Minecraft they'd be bored very quickly.
Conversely I tend to watch quite a bit of Minecraft (specifically Hermitcraft) on YouTube & Twitch as I find a number of the people in the group hilarious (much to my wife's annoyance when I'm laughing and she doesn't know what I'm laughing at lol).
Watching people who are pro's at the game (they literally make a living playing the game), I've found that I have picked up so many hints & tips that it makes my playing the game better so when I'm online, and not actually gaming myself, I'll watch any vids I haven't seen yet from them (I follow about 10 of the 18 currently active hermits) and watch all their YouTube content and catch a livestream where I can.

I remember way back Stu, we posted a few things up on YouTube, like me trying to race while being interviewed and a load of Forza Motorsport content. I think I could try posting YouTube vids again before summoning up the courage to stream.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 19:17:09 PM
I only watch people stream when I cant get on but i only watch certain people, ie since no F1 races are happening a few F1 drivers have started streaming so ive been watching them

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 13:46:31 PM
Surprised out much money there is to be made streaming.

UltraViolet

Reply #12 on: April 27, 2020, 00:19:10 AM
Surprised out much money there is to be made streaming.

Specially if your basically a cam girl pulling outrageously tacky stuff on stream.  Or how much Microsoft has paid a handful of streamers to broadcast on Mixer
Or Dr Disrespect getting a tv show

daddyduche

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 15:32:26 PM
The world as gone mad.

Gorillachops

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 22:42:31 PM
Al

Here are mine

twitch.tv/titantayl0r

mixer.com/TITANTAYL0R

A definite NO from me.

Most of you have seen the way I play, why the eff would I want random people to point and laugh as I die for the umpteenth time?

~GC~