News

SMF - Just Installed!

LED Keyboard and Mouse Combo Wanted

zapiy · 3091

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: May 07, 2020, 21:02:40 PM
Anyone got any advice on these colour changing gaming keyboards and mouse kits, need a decent but cheapish one?

skyshadow5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 21:37:35 PM
I've got a G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB keyboard which is currently £80 on Amazon and a HyperX HX-MC002B Pulsefire Surge - RGB Gaming Mouse which cost me £38 on Amazon (a few weeks ago). The keyboard I won from an online PC mag a few years ago so there's probably better ones around now, this link has some good info for you https://uk.pcmag.com/keyboards/94951/the-best-rgb-keyboards
I'm happy with both of mine, the thing I think is most important about the keyboard is the type of key mechanism you choose, you can either have a really clicky style which gets annoying after a while or a near silent one but you don't get the tactile feedback from this like you do with a clicky one. Being able to specify a particular colour to any one key is important for the software side of things too so you can program the keyboard for differnt highlighted keys for different games.

❤️Taylor Swift fan❤️
Love astronomy & science.
Love motorsport 🏁
An odd mixture I know, but, hey, if we were all the same life would be boring right!

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 23:53:51 PM
Cheers fella, that’s a bit pricey for me at the moment but it’s a good starting point.

TITAN TAYL0R

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 02:20:29 AM
I have a logitech G910 Keyboard & Logitech G502 paid £115 for keyboard & about £50 for the mouse, Ive still got my old Steelseries Apex M800 but the return button is half hanging off and a couple of buttons im having to hit for it to work

Check out my Twitch Channel Here

https//www.twitch.tv/titantayl0r

zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 00:46:57 AM
Managed to get him a decent mechanical keyboard and a decent mouse.

He seems happy. Lol